Council of Young Scientists
WHAT IS NOSAMU?
The ASU Scientific Society of Students, Graduate Students and Young Scientists (NOSAMU) is a creative Public Association of students, graduate students and young scientists who improve their professional level by conducting Researches and are interested in developing and improving scientific work at the University, as well as improving their professional image. Representatives of youth who are members of the Society are engaged in scientific activities, take part in conferences, seminars, contests, competitions, intellectual games, etc. The Council of NOSAMU is a Public body that coordinates the activities of all Departments of the University, supervising the research work of students during studies and out of study time.
SUCCESS AND CAREER
Activities at NOSAMU enrich participants with experience working with people, it develops skills on clear task management, which in the future will be a significant privilege for subsequent employment. Also, members of the Society will have privileges when entering Graduate School.
Participation in the work of NOSAMU enables students realizing their own potential, presenting their creativity and upgrading their research abilities.
NEW CONTACTS AND INTERESTING MEETINGS
NOSAMU participants present their work at various Conferences and other Forums. The University also organizes speeches at Conferences and Scientific Seminars at various levels: Intra-University, Inter-University, and also at International level.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF NOSAMU?
- active support, use of creative potential and managerial skills of students in drafting Scientific Researches;
- education of a new generation of Researchers;
- dissemination of the most significant Research results for practical use among interested parties;
- enriching University Graduates with high quality professional skills in both- practical and scientific environment;
- engaging students into the management of creative teams of various levels.