Direction - Jurisprudence
Graduate Qualification (degree) - Bachelor.
Standard course of study: 4 years.
The activities of the Bachelor in Jurisprudence is aimed at implementing legal norms and ensuring Law and Order in various areas of society.
The objects of Graduate professional activities are:
- events and actions of legal significance;
- legal relations occurring in the field of State Institution’s functioning;
- legal relations between government bodies, individuals and legal entities.
The Bachelor of Law should be able to:
- interpret and apply laws and other regulating legal acts;
-enforce compliance with the Law in activities of state structures, individuals and legal entities;
- qualify legally correctly facts and circumstances;
- develop documents of legal nature, carry out legal examination of Legislation Acts, give qualified legal opinions and consultations;
- make legal decisions and perform other legal actions in strict accordance with the Law;
- identify and establish facts of offenses, determine measures of responsibility and punishment for the perpetrators;
- take appropriate measures to restore violated rights;
- systematically upgrade the professional qualification, study the legislation and practice its application, navigate in the specialized literature.
The Bachelor of Law is prepared to continue his education in the Magistracy.